Friday, September 1, 2017

Where have I been?

Well...I'm still lurking around the soda world and trying out new sodas and recipes, I just kind of lost interest in keeping a running blog about it for a long time, and have recently started up a new blog related to my most time-consuming hobby of the last four years- which has been collecting and playing retro video games.
That is probably the biggest culprit in why I stopped maintaining this blog, and I apologize for that. Not because I haven't enjoyed revisiting my past, or finding new gaming experiences, but because it really took away from making homemade soda.
Making homemade soda satisfies my creative side, and helps me feel more like I'm contributing something unique to my family that no one else does. even if it is only a super sweet treat.

I do plan on getting back to blogging about my homemade soda adventures and keeping up on revies and other random soda-related things...but i'll still be spending more time over at my video game blog. If you'd like to check it out, I would really appreciate it, and it can be found at Soda's Fountain Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment